Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

It's on

GQuizGQuiz Posts: 681
Happy Father's Day Weekend everybody. May everything turn out perfect. Cheers!

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
image.jpg 1.9M
·

Comments

• JebpotJebpot Posts: 344
    Back at ya and hope you have a great one with you and yours.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·
  • Have a good one. 
    ·
  • GQuizGQuiz Posts: 681
    I love Eggin' on a Friday...
    image.jpg 2.7M

·
  • LDRLDR Posts: 221
    Shiner's pretty much the only beer I grab, but I've never seen it in a can.  Is that something new, or only in a particular location?
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,522
    I did beer, did bourbon, then I did what was there. Its all good and takes you to the same forum.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
    @LDR, new Shiner. And it's goooooooood.

·
    Well, I better go get some of it.  But first I have to take care of what's still there in the fridge.  Thanks for the motivation!
    ·
    edited June 2013
    @LDR, talked to a friend who works at a beer distributor... Premium is actually Shiner Blonde which was originally called Premium. Once Shiner Bock took off, they changed Premium to Blonde. Now they're "returning to their roots."

·
    I like the Shiner Blonde as well.  It's fun to say that you keep a few blondes in the garage.
    ·
    And we'll let a snarky comment about blondes and roots pass right on by without actually typing it...
    ·