Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

It's on

GQuizGQuiz Posts: 684
Happy Father's Day Weekend everybody. May everything turn out perfect. Cheers!

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
image.jpg 1.9M
·

Comments

• JebpotJebpot Posts: 344
    Back at ya and hope you have a great one with you and yours.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·
  • Have a good one. 
    ·
  • GQuizGQuiz Posts: 684
    I love Eggin' on a Friday...
    image.jpg 2.7M

·
  • LDRLDR Posts: 265
    Shiner's pretty much the only beer I grab, but I've never seen it in a can.  Is that something new, or only in a particular location?
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,524
    I did beer, did bourbon, then I did what was there. Its all good and takes you to the same forum.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
    @LDR, new Shiner. And it's goooooooood.

·
    Well, I better go get some of it.  But first I have to take care of what's still there in the fridge.  Thanks for the motivation!
    ·
    edited June 2013
    @LDR, talked to a friend who works at a beer distributor... Premium is actually Shiner Blonde which was originally called Premium. Once Shiner Bock took off, they changed Premium to Blonde. Now they're "returning to their roots."

·
    I like the Shiner Blonde as well.  It's fun to say that you keep a few blondes in the garage.
    ·
    And we'll let a snarky comment about blondes and roots pass right on by without actually typing it...
    ·