Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Filet or Ribeye?

I chose Ribeye!!! Dinner for me and the fiance. Steaks (ribeye for me and filet for her), brussels, mushrooms, and a good bottle of wine. Really fantastic dinner. Heading to Pinehurst for a round of golf tomorrow. Followed by UNC vs NCSU Sunday (Go Heels), US Open Final Round (go Phil), and Spurs vs Heat Sunday Night (Go Spurs). All of this with dad. Should be a great weekend!!!

Comments

• TEggSunTEggSun Posts: 214
    Awesome cook and a great weekend ahead.  Let's hope Phil shakes the cobwebs and plays like he did on Thursday.  Go Phil, go Spurs.  Oh, by the way, enjoy Pinehurst.  I have only played it on my PS3.  Looks lovely.   ^:)^
    Transplanted from Austin, Texas to Medina, Ohio

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 11,341
    If it was between filet and sirloin, I'd say porterhouse or T-bone.  Looks good, sounds like a fun time.  I'm rootin' for Spurs over the Labron Heat.

• flynnbobflynnbob Posts: 524
    Looks great! Hope you get a hole-in-one on Number 7.
    Milton, GA.
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 2,999
    Going thru the same decision process (filet or ribeye) for Sunday to go along with the lobster tails I I picked up today. Hang in there Phill. Hoping for an exciting Sunday.

I chose Ribeye!!! Dinner for me and the fiance. Steaks (ribeye for me and filet for her), brussels, mushrooms, and a good bottle of wine. Really fantastic dinner. Heading to Pinehurst for a round of golf tomorrow. Followed by UNC vs NCSU Sunday (Go Heels), US Open Final Round (go Phil), and Spurs vs Heat Sunday Night (Go Spurs). All of this with dad. Should be a great weekend!!!

You playing #2?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 8,861
    I have been a big Tim Duncan fan since I watched him at Wake Forest(what's up Jefferson Raycom Sports) TIMMAY!!! Best player of his generation. Greatest PF ever.
  • TarHeelBBQTarHeelBBQ Posts: 266
    No. Chubbs. We are members of CCNC. IMO the best down there. They played the 1981 US Am there and Hal Sutton won. You can't go wrong with golf in Pinehurst. Hope Phil hangs in there. I think he will. He did the right thing by putting his family first. The best part of CCNC is the chicken salad sandwich at the turn!!!