Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

XL BGE to buy or not

So I know asking here what the answer will be.  But...  Here goes.  I am going to the Porkopolis EggFest on July 13th and just looked at the prices for demo eggs.  I have a friend that I have converted and is getting a Large.  But I just almost can't pass up the XL price.  With everything that has happened in my house this year, this is the last thing that I need to be buying.  But... I want one so bad!!  I am designing the outdoor kitchen area for my patio and it would just be so much easier designing it with 2 eggs that I KNOW will eventually become the reality!! :)  So talk me down, off the ledge.  Do I really NEED the large.  YES of course I do.  HELP!! 

Comments