Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New to the forum, but hatched my egg last sept

Hi everyone. I am new to the forum but I got my LBGE last Sept. Now the power is out where live. Looks like the egg is going to get a lot of use over the next couple of days. Here is my last cook. Spotchcock chicken. I learned how to do this at Dizzyfeast this year.

My friends call me tater salad.

image.jpg 2.6M
·

Comments

• MJGMJG Posts: 181
    Nice looking yardbird!
    Large Big Green Egg in a nest. North Shore of Boston.
    ·
  • Nice looking cook. Welcome!
    2 Large Eggs and no chickens. How's that work? :)
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Welcome to the cult.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,609
    Nice yard bird! Welcome!

Hope the power comes back on soon!
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,877
    Welcome
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 957
    Welcome.  Look forward to seeing some good cooks.

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·
  • michigan_jasonmichigan_jason Posts: 1,299
    Enjoy your stay, and your new addiction. Welcome.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • Welcome!  Make yourself at home.  Where do you hail from?

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,750
    Welcome @SmokinggEgg, you're going to love the lifestyle!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.