Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

It's on

GQuizGQuiz Posts: 680
Happy Father's Day Weekend everybody. May everything turn out perfect. Cheers!

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
image.jpg 1.9M
·

Comments

• JebpotJebpot Posts: 343
    Back at ya and hope you have a great one with you and yours.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·
  • Have a good one. 
    ·
  • GQuizGQuiz Posts: 680
    I love Eggin' on a Friday...
    image.jpg 2.7M

·
  • LDRLDR Posts: 191
    Shiner's pretty much the only beer I grab, but I've never seen it in a can.  Is that something new, or only in a particular location?
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,522
    I did beer, did bourbon, then I did what was there. Its all good and takes you to the same forum.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
    @LDR, new Shiner. And it's goooooooood.

·
    Well, I better go get some of it.  But first I have to take care of what's still there in the fridge.  Thanks for the motivation!
    ·
    edited June 2013
    @LDR, talked to a friend who works at a beer distributor... Premium is actually Shiner Blonde which was originally called Premium. Once Shiner Bock took off, they changed Premium to Blonde. Now they're "returning to their roots."

·
    I like the Shiner Blonde as well.  It's fun to say that you keep a few blondes in the garage.
    ·
    And we'll let a snarky comment about blondes and roots pass right on by without actually typing it...
    ·