Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Attn: Franklin/Nashville eggers

I'm gonna participate in a two pallet purchase (60 bags) of Rockwood Hardwood Lump (St. Louis Charcoal company) with DLK7. It's gonna be about $14 per bag shipped to a dock in Nashville. Over half has been spoken for. I'm doing a low and slow right now with this product right now. I'm impressed. Read DLK7's review on here. This gentleman know his charcoal. Let me or Dennis know if you want in. Thanks. JJS
·

Comments

• What's the weight on the bags?

·
  • 20 lbs
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,181
    I am very curious on how this lump burns and last because I have enough guys to split a pallet as well. I have priced OO and it was $8.90 for a 10lb bag. Not a Henapple proze but you do what you gotta. Prolly goin that way unless you guys review change my mind.

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,088
    Glad to help guys......get me a dealer down there!

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    edited June 2013
    Not sure about the lump but would love to get together and have a drink and talk egging.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 995
    henapple said:
    Not sure about the lump but would love to get together and have a drink and talk egging.
    I still have a bag of rockwood waiting for you to try.  I'm heading out on vacation until the 25th but can hook you up when I get back.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • flemsterflemster Posts: 258
    @dlk7. I sent you a message. I would be up for some bags
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keywords: Gator, Nashvegas, LBGE, Looftlighter, Thermapen in Racing Green (faster than the red one!), PSWOO2, Spider with CI, IQ120
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    dlk7 said:

henapple said:

I still have a bag of rockwood waiting for you to try.  I'm heading out on vacation until the 25th but can hook you up when I get back.

Yes.. Around early July.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·