Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2013 Eggs by the Bay Eggfest....

2»

Comments

• This is a R2Egg2Q deep frying Samosa's We just loved them.
  • R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    edited June 2013
    We're glad you liked the samosas Richard! That was Ricky cooking the samosas. Too much hair on that arm to be me. I think my chicken & shallots wok cook roasted off the hair on my arm ;)

Here's a samosa pic from a test run we did a couple weeks ago:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Thanks for stopping by Richard! It was good to meet you & your wife.

Thanks to Smitty & the whole EBTB crew & volunteers for putting on a great Eggfest!
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • thechief96
    thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Looks like you had another great eggfest Smitty. Sorry I missed it but my son and wife had there official wedding in Hawaii on June 9th. See you next year
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • SMITTYtheSMOKER
    SMITTYtheSMOKER Posts: 2,668

Hello Dave,

We missed you and Michelle this year.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• Alligator
    Alligator Posts: 35
    Awesome eggfest, my wife and I both really enjoyed it.  This was the first eggfest that we attended.  Any chance I could get the chinese bbq pork recipie R2Egg2Q? (we took a flyer but lost the flyer, doh!)  Also I am interested in the korean bbq that was on the table almost across from you.

Overall very nice eggfest, I appreciate the work put into it!
  • Hello Dave,

We missed you and Michelle this year.

Hey Smitty- You in the shop next week? TFJ and I will be in Santa Clara Monday around 3 ish. Would love to stop in and say hello. I'll bring you a little TX care package.

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • SMITTYtheSMOKER

Since the shop is closed during the week just give me a time and I will make sure I'm there with bells on.  Monday at 3?  

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• SMITTYtheSMOKER
    Eggfest recipes will be posted on website under "Eggfest recipes", look for them around July1st.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    awesome.. I've been a flake in the past, but next eggs by bay fest in down for.. and my daughter will be 3.. before that it's hard to travel too far LOL.