Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

So we've done "What's your favorite music to Egg by?" Now time for the flipside.

2»

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,475
    Breaking news:  I read on Rolling Stone just now that Barenaked Ladies are releasing a new single called "Cen-Tex the D-Bag American Scum"

·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,728
    SaltySam said:

Ke$ha
    Techno
    Dubstep, though Im not sure that is a music genre
    Of Monsters and Men
    Kanye West

Whoa. Don't like monsters and men? It's like I don't even know you
    Boom
    ·
  • SaltySamSaltySam Posts: 371

Looking back at my list, it is unfair to lump them in with Ke$ha and other over-produced nonsense.  They are quality musicians, who sing and likely write their own songs.  It's just that I'm a fan of XM radio channels 28 and 36 (The Spectrum and Alt Nation).  They play Of Monsters and Men about every fourth song.  As soon as I hear them come on the radio I immediately turn it.  Just tired of it!

I feel the same way about tequila.  One crazy night in San Antonio about 10 years ago ruined that drink for me.  Forever. 

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 1,958
    SaltySam said:
    I feel the same way about tequila.  One crazy night in San Antonio about 10 years ago ruined that drink for me.  Forever. 

Pro's play hurt!
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,941
    Breaking news:  I read on Rolling Stone just now that Barenaked Ladies are releasing a new single called "Cen-Tex the D-Bag American Scum"
    CBC just announced that Guess Who complete, with BTO are doing a remake of American Woman. It will be American D!ckhead

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • SaltySam said:

Looking back at my list, it is unfair to lump them in with Ke$ha and other over-produced nonsense.  They are quality musicians, who sing and likely write their own songs.  It's just that I'm a fan of XM radio channels 28 and 36 (The Spectrum and Alt Nation).  They play Of Monsters and Men about every fourth song.  As soon as I hear them come on the radio I immediately turn it.  Just tired of it!

I'm adding Mumford and Sons to this list. I also hate Of Monsters and Men. Enough already.

·
  • The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 12,122
    edited June 2013

And it will be quirky with a peppy beat with rhymes worthy of an English Major

·
  • michigan_jasonmichigan_jason Posts: 1,299
    CT has an obviously glaring omission that confirms A LOT about things.

CT is a Belieber.

My initials. I knew he loved me!

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,941
    edited June 2013
    And it will be quirky with a peppy beat with rhymes worthy of an English Major

And how could we let this thread go down without a tribute to the Classic Canadian artist Nash the Slash

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=fm+phasors+on+stun&docid=4862947720757601&mid=75668B03147D6716844D75668B03147D6716844D&view=detail&FORM=VIRE5

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·