Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ordering Today - Bug Killer

The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!

Cumming, GA
·

Comments

• danv23danv23 Posts: 538

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!

Cumming, GA
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,309
    that looks like fun

XLBGE 
    ·
    Hot dam!!!

Cumming, GA
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    You'll put your eye out...
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • Cyclops42Cyclops42 Posts: 49
    <--------- Living proof

Atlanta, Ga. LBGE and Mini BGE

Wants:  Adjustable Rig, Digi Q and more time...

·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 8,249
    edited June 2013
    Cool!!! I kind of want one! Lol
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
    ·
  • BearlodgeBearlodge Posts: 45
    I wonder if this would work with squirrles?
    ·
  • flynnbobflynnbob Posts: 620
    Does it work with hornets or just piss them off?
    Milton, GA.
    ·
  • I have one & they're fun! I was disappointed that the box elder bugs, of which we have plenty of, can take a point blank shot and fly away.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
    I just saw a fly. Am I going to kill it? No.  I am going to fatten the bastard up as I wait for the salt shotgun to arrive.

Cumming, GA
    ·
  • RV10FlyerRV10Flyer Posts: 135
    Looks like fun.  That might hold me over until the price of ammo comes back down to anywhere close to normal. :((

North Texas

XL BGE

·
  • HibbyHibby Posts: 456
    Awesome gun. Kills spiders, flies, and really pisses off North American Bald-Faced Hornets. Worth every penny in smiles.
    Conservative stalwart in Thornville, Ohio
    ·
  • HibbyHibby Posts: 456
    Here is mine.
    image.jpg 208.1K
    Conservative stalwart in Thornville, Ohio
    ·
    Maybe a sea salt load will take care of the stinging btards. I'm gettin one.  Looks like fun. Do I need a permit?
    Milton, GA.
    ·
  • KennyLeeKennyLee Posts: 689
      Phone's ringin Dude.

Thank you Donny.

"What do you do for recreation?"

"Oh, the usual.  I bowl, drive around, and the occasional acid flashback."

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,857

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
    Update....

Love the salt shotgun.  I just saw something strange up in the crown molding, got the gun about 3 feet away (10 foot ceiling), blasted it and down it came.  It was a flying cockroach, and yes, I'm pissed and will call the bug guy tomorrow, but it knocked it on its ass and on its back.  Grabbed a paper towel, picked the bastard up, gave it a hard squeeze and in the toilet it went.  

Thought about it, and seriously, i don't know how i would have gotten to it that fast otherwise without spraying chemicals at it.

Love it, and suggest ya'll consider it.

Cumming, GA
    ·
    Lol - Break out the WMD's
    Milton, GA.
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,857
    Haha. Just fogged last night after it got dark and the neighbors couldn't see me!!

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • rholtrholt Posts: 368
    Oh man I am totally getting one. My wife is a big time bug freak and this would make killing the boogers fool proof!!! And fun.
    ·
  • TEggSunTEggSun Posts: 214
    Just ordered mine.  Let the sniping begin.
    Transplanted from Austin, Texas to Medina, Ohio

·
  • liquidicemliquidicem Posts: 48
    I got one of these a few weeks ago.  They are a ton of fun!
    ·
  • LitLit Posts: 4,028
    Just ordered one. Since its a have to have item I did overnight Saturday delivery. I love amazon prime it was only $9 to ship.
    ·
  • TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316

We got one of these for my dad last year, I swear he sleeps with it.

Been waiting for someone now to get me one.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Jumping on the bandwagon and just ordered one. Should have done a group buy.
  • BGEGPBGEGP Posts: 47
    I saw these on nibble me this website.  Showed some people at work, and ended up ordering 92 of them.  They are a lot of fun.  Sitting on the deck drinking my favorite beverage and shooting yellow jackets and flies out of the air.  Getting ready for duck season. HA! HA!
    ·
    Just ordered mine on Amazon.  I am going to an outdoor 4th of July party packing the BAS.  Should be a hoot.
    Milton, GA.
    ·