Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Elfster Article

cazzycazzy Posts: 7,193
edited June 2013 in EggHead Forum
Some of you have read this, but most probably didn't read the article because it's buried in our Show Off thread.  It's pretty freaking cool that they featured our group on their blog:
Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
·

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,907
    Read it, nice.  What's the original thread with the rules? 

·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,193
    Read it, nice.  What's the original thread with the rules? 
    http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1151684/2013-egghead-forum-rub-sauce-exchange/p1
    ·
  • Ok that's just a cool article.  
    ·
  • JebpotJebpot Posts: 340
    Agree and being a new egger it hits the thoughts and feelings  that makes the forum and fests so much fun to be a part of.. Thanks to all for the help and encouragement to be better cooks and people!!!

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,634
    Thats a nice article. Captures the spirit of the Eggdom pretty well.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Great article - just posted the link to my FB page.
  • I didn't know EggFests started as a throwdown.  Great article! 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,907
    Cool...looks like I'll be doing the exchange with Scooter759 aka Scott in Minnesota.  We're setting it up right now.  I missed the official due date.

·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,193

Cool...looks like I'll be doing the exchange with Scooter759 aka Scott in Minnesota.  We're setting it up right now.  I missed the official due date.

That sounds like a great idea!!
    ·