Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Smores in a pan

Lit the BGE last night for cooking a bunch of cheese stuffed hot dogs... Can't eat elaborate every day! Since it was going, I also made dessert. Didn't have any large marshmallows or chocolate bars, so used mini marshmallows and chocolate chips to make smores' in a pan. Did raised above indirect, around 300 till toasted and melted. Bottom gram crackers and chocolate was a bit over done, will pull sooner next time. Kids loved them, camp fire taste from an egg.
·

Comments

• calikingcaliking Posts: 6,185
    Any pics? I need something to drool over :) Did you use one layer of crackers on the bottom or did you make layers? May add that to the list of things to cook while the egg cools down after cooking.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • LTAFlynEggLTAFlynEgg Posts: 84
    Hmmmm thought I did add a pic, will try again. Was just a single layer, but like the idea of layers....
    2013-06-12 18.32.48.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 3M
    ·