Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

So we've done "What's your favorite music to Egg by?" Now time for the flipside.

I will go first.

Barry Manilow
Air Supply
Nickelback
Maroon 5

Next...
Transplanted from Austin, Texas to Medina, Ohio

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,958
    edited June 2013
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • TEggSun
    TEggSun Posts: 244
    @The_Cen-Tex_Smoker.  Absolutely hilarious.  Great list.  
    Transplanted from Austin, Texas to Medina, Ohio

• In alpha order:

Bryan Adams
    Paul Anka
    April Wine
    BTO
    Bare Naked Ladies
    Crash Test Dummies
    Celine Dion
    Gordon Lightfoot
    Alanis Morsette
    Rush
    Paul Shaffer
    Shania Twain
    Neil Young........
    Thanks Canada.......for nothing.

• SaltySam
    SaltySam Posts: 887
    Damn, Charlie Murphy...you cold as ice

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

• SaltySam
    Ke$ha
    Techno
    Dubstep, though Im not sure that is a music genre
    Of Monsters and Men
    Kanye West

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    If you actually need music you aren't doing it right.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • What is this "flip side" you speak of?
    Flint, Michigan
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    In alpha order: Bryan Adams Paul Anka April Wine BTO Bare Naked Ladies Crash Test Dummies Celine Dion Gordon Lightfoot Alanis Morsette Rush Paul Shaffer Shania Twain Neil Young........ Thanks Canada.......for nothing.
    I see you left Justin Beiber, K.D. Lang and Anne Murray off your list. 

And, as Canada is my adopted home I'll mention some that you may actually enjoy:

Michael Buble
    Colin James (more of his earlier stuff)
    David Wilcox

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Celine Dione
    Most Rap
    Techno
    Dubstep

_______________________________________________________________________________
    Large BGE, PSWoo3, 13"CI grid, Grid Extender, Weber Genesis B Gasser/BGE Storage Cabinet
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Floyd Cramer.  I hate his little pul-link on every f**king note.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    CT has an obviously glaring omission that confirms A LOT about things.

CT is a Belieber.

• In alpha order: Bryan Adams Paul Anka April Wine BTO Bare Naked Ladies Crash Test Dummies Celine Dion Gordon Lightfoot Alanis Morsette Rush Paul Shaffer Shania Twain Neil Young........ Thanks Canada.......for nothing.

And, as Canada is my adopted home I'll mention some that you may actually enjoy:

Michael Buble
    David Wilcox

Dangit. Had the Biebs on my initial list but it wouldn't format on my ipad so i redit it on my computer.

I actually don't hate all Canadian music but I had Bieber and Celine on my first list and it just morphed into a shot at my brothers to the North.

@eggcelsior.....creepy. How did you get that pic of me?

• In alpha order: Bryan Adams Paul Anka April Wine BTO Bare Naked Ladies Crash Test Dummies Celine Dion Gordon Lightfoot Alanis Morsette Rush Paul Shaffer Shania Twain Neil Young........ Thanks Canada.......for nothing.

Michael Buble
    David Wilcox

And Anne Murray is a saint. Nobody says anything bad about Anne Murray and lives to tell about it.

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    In alpha order: Bryan Adams Paul Anka April Wine BTO Bare Naked Ladies Crash Test Dummies Celine Dion Gordon Lightfoot Alanis Morsette Rush Paul Shaffer Shania Twain Neil Young........ Thanks Canada.......for nothing.

Michael Buble
    David Wilcox

And Anne Murray is a saint. Nobody says anything bad about Anne Murray and lives to tell about it.

Yeah, I couldn't think of a 3rd name for my list and her's just popped into my head. I'll take that one back.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    There are some artists from TGWN that make the States their home, I'm so glad Bieber and Celine Dion have done so..... Other than the Beastie Boys - I can't stand the boy bands.....
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • SaltySam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JktMdQyojc

Stewie agrees.  How can you NOT like Anne Murray?

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

• Grambler
    Grambler Posts: 153
    Who the $%@! is Anne Murray?
  • Grambler said:
    Who the $%@! is Anne Murray?
    Blaspheme..............

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Rap, rap and rap.

And Celine Dion. I have a re occurring dream where I run through the mall naked and piss on the Celine Dion section of the CD store.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    There are some artists from TGWN that make the States their home, I'm so glad Bieber and Celine Dion have done so..... Other than the Beastie Boys - I can't stand the boy bands.....
    The Beastie Boys are not a boy band. I take great offence, good sir.

Unless of course, you count any musical group where the members have "outie" anatomy a boy band. Then there are quite a few boy bands that I enjoy. Like Slayer.
  • pirates21
    pirates21 Posts: 74
    Bryan Adams
    Paul Anka
    April Wine
    BTO
    Bare Naked Ladies
    Crash Test Dummies
    Celine Dion
    Gordon Lightfoot
    Alanis Morsette
    Rush
    Paul Shaffer
    Shania Twain
    Neil Young.....
    Rush?? You don't like Rush?? Off with your american head!! But ya, the rest of those Canadian bands do suck. Well, actually most of what Rush has done in the last 20 years has kinda sucked too. Ok, you can keep your head.
    Ninety feet between bases is perhaps as close as man has ever come to perfection." -- Red Smith
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817

Then you don't hate The Band, Guess Who, Tragically Hip and William Shatner?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Little Steven
    edited June 2013

Michael Buble
    David Wilcox

The (Late) Jeff Healy Band, most of y'all would know them from the movie Roadhouse, Great Big Sea, Billy Talent, Bruce Cockburn, Hank Snow, Blue Rodeo, Long John Baldry, Leahy, The Stan Rogers Band and Philosopher Kings to mention a very few.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Then you don't hate The Band, Guess Who, Tragically Hip and William Shatner?
    If they are Canadian, I hate them. Especially The Guess Who with their leftist leanings and anti-American sentiment. If it ain't Lee Greenwood, it's crap.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    good thing this isn't eggheadforum.ca or all this canuck-bashing might really be pissing someone off....
    Truth up. You never really heard of April Wine did you? It was a google thing.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• good thing this isn't eggheadforum.ca or all this canuck-bashing might really be @#!*% someone off....
    This actually just all started off when I googled Celine Dion to figure out how to spell her name and the "Popular Canadian Musicians List" popped up right below. I figured why not make a clean sweep. 
  • Little Steven
    They were bad.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Little Steven
    good thing this isn't eggheadforum.ca or all this canuck-bashing might really be @#!*% someone off....
    This actually just all started off when I googled Celine Dion to figure out how to spell her name and the "Popular Canadian Musicians List" popped up right below. I figured why not make a clean sweep. 
    Barenaked Ladies are all Eggheads so they may very well be on here

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Truth up. You never really heard of April Wine did you? It was a google thing.
    Hell yes I had. I was a metal head when i was 13. They were on my radar for sure. I have not thought about them for 30 years (god that's weird to say....****) but I busted out when I saw them. They may have been the reason for the list.