Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egghead forum Podcast?

Options
grege345
grege345 Posts: 3,515
I don't know if there is one already but if there isn't there should be. I'd tune in all the time. It would be fantastic. Just thinking out loud here while I wait for some food to defrost. Lets get this going! Ideas are limitless. Special guests?
LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Short Steven is the idea man in these parts. If you get his ok, you might be on to something.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• bigphil
    bigphil Posts: 1,390
    Options
    Mickey said:

Short Steven is the idea man in these parts. If you get his ok, you might be on to something.

Is he the same one as vertically challenged Steven ?
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    bigphil said:
    Is he the same one as vertically challenged Steven ?
    Is that the same as half-pint Steven?
  • FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    Options
    I'm a podcast fanatic. I listen to a bunch. I would love to be apart or listen to one about Egging
    Boom
  • grege345
    Options
    Only thing I listen to in the car or traveling are podcasts. I'm sure somebody here has the chops to make this happen

• grege345
    Options
    I have visions in my head of good things to come

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I love to listen to non-fiction podcasts.
    Options
    @nolaegghead I think you would enjoy Dan Carlin's Hardcore History. Wide range of topics. The Khan one is exceptionally good. Along with the Annabaptist one.
    Boom
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Options
    I will offer myself as the first expert guest speaker.  Right now, I'm thinking my subject for an hour long presentation might be "How to wrap a wonton".

Please, please.  No gushing of thanks.  It's the least I can do for you little people.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    @FanOfFanboys - thanks, I'll check him out.  I'll be doing some metal work today and LSU isn't playing until tomorrow.