Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Great Hockey!

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,150
    Can't wait for original 6 finals!
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,609
    Can't wait for original 6 finals!
    Its on now! Start of 2nd period. 

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
    Oops. I meant couldn't. Good hockey so far.
    ·
  • I dunno what's happening to my tv but I tuned in to NBC to watch The Voice or hopefully some other quality programming and I see dudes with mullets on skates. This is bullshit, this is America. If I want to see hockey I'll tune to the Oprah channel or HGTV or wherever it usually resides down here :)

Actually, this is a great watch. Hawks just tied it while I was typing. I'm hooked.

·

I dunno what's happening to my tv but I tuned in to NBC to watch The Voice or hopefully some other quality programming and I see dudes with mullets on skates. This is bullshit, this is America. If I want to see hockey I'll tune to the Oprah channel or HGTV or wherever it usually resides down here :)

Actually, this is a great watch. Hawks just tied it while I was typing. I'm hooked.

You best be fool. There is seriously nothing better to watch live. It's one of the few sports that I'd never have reservations about going to that doesn't involve my alma mater. Tickets and beer/food is getting so expensive and I get a much better view on my HDTV. Hockey is a whole other animal.
    ·
  • I dunno what's happening to my tv but I tuned in to NBC to watch The Voice or hopefully some other quality programming and I see dudes with mullets on skates. This is bullshit, this is America. If I want to see hockey I'll tune to the Oprah channel or HGTV or wherever it usually resides down here :) Actually, this is a great watch. Hawks just tied it while I was typing. I'm hooked.
    You best be fool. There is seriously nothing better to watch live. It's one of the few sports that I'd never have reservations about going to that doesn't involve my alma mater. Tickets and beer/food is getting so expensive and I get a much better view on my HDTV. Hockey is a whole other animal.

I've been to a bunch of NHL games. It's awesome. Just poking fun that it's only on network TV for the finals. I have never followed it on TV ever, even when it was on normal TV.

·
    The NHL has done everything to alienate fans with these crap-ass TV deals. At least NBC does it better than ESPN did.
    ·
    What a game!

Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 748
    Good stuff in OT.
    ·
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,442
    I started playing when I was 7 and played clear through high school.  Went on to play in beer leagues until I got married at 30.  Back then it was the only sport left for medium sized white boys.  Not so anymore.  These guys are BIG and FAST!!

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • yumdingeryumdinger Posts: 184
    Great Hockey!  Hopefully 6 more just like it.  If you don't enjoy this, you don't have a pulse. 
    ·
    My heart rate is up for sure.

Johns Creek, Georgia

·
    The longer they play, the longer I pour... Gettin ugly I-)
    ·
    I'll have a crown rocks.

Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Lowflyer said:
    The longer they play, the longer I pour... Gettin ugly I-)

+1. Tito's flowing with each overtime.
    Crown Black w Lite chasers, not good when I have to face the boss tmrw.
    ·
  • Lowflyer said:

Don't you sell booze for a living? Just tell him you were working late.

·
    This is unreal!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • Lowflyer said:

May be wrong but thought you worked for a distributor? Might be someone else on here. Either way, keep twisting that right arm. OT #3 coming up!

·
  • golfandgrillgolfandgrill Posts: 191
    Much like in Canada, hockey is almost a religion in North Dakota....unbelievable game. The beer tastes good too.
    Fighting Sioux Hockey
    ·

Lowflyer said:

May be wrong but thought you worked for a distributor? Might be someone else on here. Either way, keep twisting that right arm. OT #3 coming up!
    Your memory is correct, I do sell /supervise for a living, but I don't get a free pass from end of fiscal yr mtgs... I gotta show up w bells on tmrw at 1pm. I think I'll make it.
    ·
  • Lowflyer said:
    Lowflyer said:

Your memory is correct, I do sell /supervise for a living, but I don't get a free pass from end of fiscal yr mtgs... I gotta show up w bells on tmrw at 1pm. I think I'll make it.

Something tells me you will be ok :D

·

Lowflyer said:

Bout to hit another, u with me big daddy??

·
  • abpgwolfabpgwolf Posts: 160
    I'm tired, but this is great hockey!

Lititz, PA – XL BGE

·
    Ooh-wee. Good thing Crawford invited his friend Mr. Post to the party. Playing a double header tonight!
    ·
    edited June 2013
    Much like in Canada, hockey is almost a religion in North Dakota....unbelievable game. The beer tastes good too.
    Do you ever come down for the Fighting Sioux/UNO games?  I'm a UNO season ticket holder.  I'll be pissed if you come down for a series and don't let me know!

Mike

Omaha, NE
    ·
    edited June 2013
    Working late in my own bar boss?? We lost the Thrashers here in the ATL, but I'm supporting the NHL.....???? Twist harder, I'M watching n Poured!!! And I'm pouring our Canadian Crown Black!!
    ·
  • Lowflyer said:
    Lowflyer said:

If I'm big daddy, then yes. If I'm not, still yes. May be wrong but thought you worked for a distributor? Might be someone else on here. Either way, keep twisting that right arm. OT #3 coming up!
    Bout to hit another, u with me big daddy??

·
    I'm in.

Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • Guess I got filtered. But yes. I'm in.

·