Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT - Bruins or Blackhawks

SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
So what are we cooking to watch the playoffs? Here in Atlanta we have no hockey for the second time in my life.
Glad to see two of the original 6 going for Lord Stanley's Cup
LBGE
Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
·

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,222
    What is hockey?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,290
    Carne Guisada tonight. There is no better trophy in any sport than Lord Stanley's Cup.
    ·
  • danv23danv23 Posts: 517
    HAWKS

The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!

Cumming, GA
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,618
    Left over Spatchcock Chicken from Monday night here. Had half a chicken left so foiled it and threw it in the oven at 275 almost as good as off the Egg. Go Blackhawks.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • frankc623frankc623 Posts: 163
    Go hawks! Bruins beat my pens :((
    L-BGE | Westminster, MD
    ·
  • Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,427
    edited June 2013

You mean this?  This is me & my wife at the Hockey Hall of Fame a couple of weeks ago posing with Lord Stanley's legacy.  There is no better trophy in sports!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Im a Red Wings fan! Wish we could have made it. But I do a lot of business in Boston so Im rooting for them.
    ·
  • abpgwolfabpgwolf Posts: 187
    Go Bruins!

Lititz, PA – XL BGE

·
  • golfandgrillgolfandgrill Posts: 193
    Watched Toews in college at UND. Hawks all the way
    Fighting Sioux Hockey
    ·
    @fred19flinstone, did you actually get to touch it?!
    ·
  • McStewMcStew Posts: 505

im crying over ribs now that im rooting for the bh ....because the Kings are no longer in it

sc.JPG 268K
    Marina Del Rey CA 
    ·
  • Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,427
    edited June 2013
    @fred19flinstone, did you actually get to touch it?!

Yeah!  It's the stuff dreams are made of!

edit - The Stanley Cup is unique in sports in two ways.  First, the same cup is awarded to the winning team every year.  So there is not a new Stanley Cup every year like there is a new Vince Lombardi Trophy every year.  Secondly, as stated above, regular fans like me can touch it.  Try doing that with any other trophy!  You would be arrested!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
    I'm setting a course for Toronto!
    ·