Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Oh yeah

Options
henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
Oliva Reserve Limitada, Samuel Adams, umbrella, down time on the beach.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    What beach friend?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Furall
    Furall Posts: 124
    Options
    The chitty one. PCB
  • Mickey
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Are you guys saying Pensacola Beach? Did you bring an Egg?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Furall
    Furall Posts: 124
    Options
    :) would trade you in a heartbeat. Driving around Tulsa ATM. Is the seaweed a problem that far down? Friends of ours just got back from somewhere between destin and gulf shores. Rows of the crap everywhere.
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options

Mickey
    said:
    Are you guys saying Pensacola Beach? Did you bring an Egg?
    Panama City Beach.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• bigphil
    bigphil Posts: 1,390
    Options

henapple said:

White sand, alone time, huge crowd of friends,beer galore, expensive cigars, sleeping till 10, good food, ... Real chitty.

Not to mention the milf in front of me who purchased her bikini in the teen department.

Pics or it didn't happen
    ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
    What he said
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • Mickey
    Options
    At some point we will be at Seaside about 25 miles to the west.

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Glad you are having a good time @Henapple.  I'm a little disappointed you are not drinking PBR on PCB.  
    Have you tried Buddy's seafood for take out?  I mentioned it in the other thread...I don't want to over-hype it; but we really enjoyed it.

As far as the MILF...you know the rules!  Pics or it didn't happen!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• henapple
    Options
    I'm not sure the wife would be thrilled. I forgot a coozie so have to drink quickly. I did remember the mirrored sunglasses.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    You lucky dog....and I'm stuck at work listening to the GM screaming at some guy on his speakerphone.
    Options
    Just say you are taking a picture of the beach scene for the forum.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    You lucky dog....and I'm stuck at work listening to the GM screaming at some guy on his speakerphone.
    Me too. All are Docs are having issues with our EMR. They are going nuts on IT. Funny stuff.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    IT is especially hated in hospitals....
    >:)
    Options
    henapple said:
    White sand, alone time, huge crowd of friends,beer galore, expensive cigars, sleeping till 10, good food, ... Real chitty. Not to mention the milf in front of me who purchased her bikini in the teen department.
    Pics or it didn't happen!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • Mama Roneck
    Mama Roneck Posts: 386
    Options
    For science!
    Mamaroneck
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    I'm green with envy! Have fun my friend.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Streetglider
    Streetglider Posts: 104
    Options
    IMNHO, Seaside overrated. Grayton Beach where the people are strange and the dogs are friendly. Home of The Red Bar

LBGE, Grill Extender, 5 burner Char-Broil gasser that hold my eggessories
  • Mickey
    edited June 2013
    Options
    As Tony is to far under the wagon to post a damn picture. This is 25 miles to the West at Seaside. And I like/eat at the Red Bar. image

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    @Henapple, is she dock-hot or hot? Please confirm. Then, send the pic and the forum will grade her 1-10. We will test the "beer goggles" philosophy on the forum-- see if the quality gets worse with your beer consumption. Go! Now.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Mickey
    Options
    Chubbs said:
    @Henapple, is she dock-hot or hot? Please confirm. Then, send the pic and the forum will grade her 1-10. We will test the "beer goggles" philosophy on the forum-- see if the quality gets worse with your beer consumption. Go! Now.

Oh I forgot. You didn't meet henapple in person.

• henapple
    Options
    Amber bock on ice, Woodford, camera, Perdomo, pics on the beach. 4 dozen oysters today.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    You mean "Woodford on ice"?  Tony, now I know you're having a good time.
    Options
    It very seldom happens but had alone time on the beach. Too many oyster, too many beers. The waves lapping the beach edge is like a symphony of valium washing over me....
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    brown chicken brown cow!!! 

Options
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • flynnbob
    flynnbob Posts: 665
    Options
    Mickey said:
    As Tony is to far under the wagon to post a damn picture. This is 25 miles to the West at Seaside. And I like/eat at the Red Bar.

Brings back memories Mick.  P'cola was one of my first assignments out of school.  Was young, single and lived in Gulf Breeze.  Hit McGuires and the Shaker hard in the old days.  Wings at Mickey G's and 151 banana bushwackers at the Shaker. Loved the squeaky sand and carried a bottle of it around with me for many years until I got married and my wife dumped it - She didn't understand. image

Milton, GA.