Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stuffed salmon

Options
Hey everyone, I made this the other night. The salmon I bought from SAMs already stuffed. Does anyone have a nice recipe that they can recommend? We both enjoyed it but think it would be much better homemade.

Comments

• DMurf
    DMurf Posts: 481
    Options
    I have seen the stuffed salmon at Sam's but keep on buying the fillet. How did you prepare the fish? I would like to try in planked.
    David
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
  • Furall
    Furall Posts: 124
    Options
    Hey @DMurf, just brushed with butter and put in dish for 25 minutes @375. Was actually pretty good just would like to try a better stuffing.
  • Charlie tuna
    Charlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Options
    I shopped my local Sam's Club today and almost puked as i went thru their produce isle!!  I found three different products just rotting in their packages -- all green bananas  --  dried out garlic.  This is caused by mismanagement of not rotating their products.  I could never buy their seafood, especially a seafood product that they "stuffed" and feed it to my family!  I hope everyone checks their Sam's Club store's experation dates.  And this is an ongoing thing in this store....
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    What was the salmon stuffed with? 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Furall
    Furall Posts: 124
    Options
    They have shrimp,crab,rice and maybe some pepper. I didn't view it as any more dangerous than other prepared food. If its made with negligence someone will pay for it.