Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza

I made a personal deep dish pie the past weekend.  I had a left over dough ball in the freezer with a March 14th date on it.  I forgot all about it.  I fired up my Egg and it cooked great.  I never left any dough in the freezer that long before.  There was only enough for an 8 inch pizza. 

Simple ingredients, amazing results!

Comments

• Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Nice pie Sam. Glad to know you can freeze the dough that long.
    bigphil Posts: 1,390
    good looking pie Sam 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Man, that looks awesome!!!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Charlie tuna
    Charlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    I have bought 'pizza dough balls" from Sam's Club which are only sold by the case!!  I think there are 18 dough balls in a case, and are sold frozen.  It took me a year to use them up, but never noticed any difference in quality.  Just got tired of those dang dough balls rolling out of my freezer and hitting my toes!!!  :((
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,041
    Man, that looks awesome!!!
    love your signature line.  kitchen confidential is one of my favorite books!  

looks good Sam, save me a slice i'm on my way!