Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Grill Extender has my dealer curious

Got my grill extender in the mail last week. Thanks to all those involved! Called my dealer in TN and wanted to order 2 small bge cooking grids and the lady said she had been selling eggs for close to 10 years and has never had so many calls from people wanting replacement grids. She asked me if i wanted the grids for some grill extender like one that another customer told her about. I couldn't lie and confessed that's why I wanted it. She said over the years the mothership has considered and even bought into some of these after market items making them their own. I'm sure a mothership purchase would  take the price from 25 to 75 bucks, based on the price of the grids . Glad i got mine and i wish the inventor all the best in selling these things.

BTW small stainless cooking grids ran 50 bucks a pop with shipping.

Comments