Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Accessing old discussions

TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
edited June 2013 in EggHead Forum
I used to be able to (as recently as this weekend) access all of my old original posts by clicking on my name, to bring up my Profile, then clicking on Discussions.  I now can only go back 2 pages then it ends.  Can't get back to all my original posts.  Is this a glitch?

Comments

• hapsterhapster Posts: 6,692
    Maybe they are making room on their servers?
    ·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,820
    I click discussions and go back further than I really need.  many of the VERY OLD posts are from the previous forum.  Also the count in my discussions has remained at 308 for several months, like the counter is turned off?
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Interesting - I can access from the 'My Discussions' link on the main page, but not from my profile, where I usually went.
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,993
    hapster said:

Maybe they are making room on their servers?

Haha you would know about a reset wouldn't ya

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·