Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

2013 Rub & Sauce Exchange - Show Off Thread

Comments

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,408
    Mine is being delivered Monday.
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,405
    Package was picked up by UPS this a.m.

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • SlobberdogSlobberdog Posts: 53
    Delivery from the West Coast! Thank you @DamnedHooligan for the exceptional selection of California flavors. I'm planning to try my 1st tri-tip using the Chipoltle Garlic Sauce and All Spice Cafe recipe in your honor. Great packing too. I've saved enough bubble wrap and peanuts for the next 5 exchanges!
    image.jpg 2.1M
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 6,903

Delivery from the West Coast! Thank you @DamnedHooligan for the exceptional selection of California flavors. I'm planning to try my 1st tri-tip using the Chipoltle Garlic Sauce and All Spice Cafe recipe in your honor. Great packing too. I've saved enough bubble wrap and peanuts for the next 5 exchanges!

That's awesome! I love seeing all this stuff. Haven't heard of any of those items!
    Just a hack that makes some **** BBQ...
    ·
  • billyraybillyray Posts: 1,116
    I'll be out of town for the next 2 weeks. I will post what I receive when I return.
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini
    ·
    billyray said:
    I'll be out of town for the next 2 weeks. I will post what I receive when I return.
    I got you billyray so i'll just intercept my package and send it to chrisnjenn.
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 1,947
    That All Spice Cafe stuff is amazing.  I have a friend of mine in LA that sends that stuff out often.
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio

·
  • billyraybillyray Posts: 1,116
    cazzy said:
    billyray said:
    I got you billyray so i'll just intercept my package and send it to chrisnjenn.
    Say it aint so!!!
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,348
    Shipped!
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 889
    Chubbs said:

Shipped!

I heard the Hogs Dust is out of control good!!!

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·
  • beteezbeteez Posts: 303
    My guy in Tx is getting Hog Dust also
    ·
  • calracefancalracefan Posts: 481
    Got this today from "parkersquared" can't wait to give them a try !image
    image.jpg 1.9M
    image.jpg 1.9M
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO
    ·
    edited June 2013
    Hi guys, please dont post anymore pics of product that you're shipping to your draw.  As the #1 Idea Guy said, it takes away from the surprise.  
    ·
    cazzy said:
    Hi guys, please dont post anymore pics of product that you're shipping to your draw.  As the #1 Idea Guy said, it takes away from the surprise.  

My fault Cazzy. I thought we were supposed to. =((
    ·
    beteez said:
    My guy in Tx is getting Hog Dust also

Yes, it is.....
    ·
  • Chubbs said:
    cazzy said:

My fault Cazzy. I thought we were supposed to. =((
    You know I didnt even notice the product, I was checking out the sweet grain on that desk top, no for real. 
    ·
  • pwg56pwg56 Posts: 92
    Thanks to "AustinEgghead" for the Texas Sized, PG-13 themed rubs.  They look great!

·
  • damnedhooligandamnedhooligan Posts: 138
    edited June 2013
    @Slobberdog: I'm so happy you got bottles in one piece! I can't wait to see how the tri-tip turns out. FYI - California spice rub goes well with grilled veggies and olive oil bushed on to make the rub stick. I've had success with corn, squash, zucchini.

Stone is a brewery in San Diego County that started making BBQ sauces a few years back. They incorporate their beers in the ingredients.

Let me know if you have any other questions on the items I sent you.

Claremont, CA - XL BGE with adj rig & woo2

·
    pwg56 said:

Thanks to "AustinEgghead" for the Texas Sized, PG-13 themed rubs.  They look great!

I totally want to try those so please let us know how you like em!

·
    edited June 2013
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,941
    That is just freaking awesome Joan! Why are we not married?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    edited June 2013

That is just freaking awesome Joan! Why are we not married?

According to VI, she has a height limit. :-\"
    ·
    A$$hole!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,880

cazzy said:
    =D>

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,905
    I'm getting "Eggcitied" to see what my elf has in store for me! I have most of my items picked out, but am making a couple more stops this week to find a few more things. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,286
    Took a quick cross border trip and picked up a box of "delight" from TJ. He even packed it a cooler that will soon be smelling like pulled pork. Looking forward to getting busy using these up - Thanks TJ, much appreciated. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
    Dammit Skiddy! what a great idea somebody had eh?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,472
    word up, bitches!  How's life in canuckistan?

·
    Oh, fu#k!n sure. You're back and all that. Do you know how goddamn worried we were. Selfish beotch IMHO. If you're gonna go walkabout on us again maybe leave a message. I'm heartbroken here

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,472
    Hey, I talked to Mickey and Travis....told them I was fine.  They obviously didn't pass the word on. But thanks for worrying.  I missed ya...hugs and kissies

·