Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT - The EHForum Motorcycle Thread

2»

Comments

• vol_fanvol_fan Posts: 9
    Great thread. I wondered how many others here were bike and egg enthusiasts. Here's my old one, sorry only pic on the iPad is an old one with my son on it. Riding a dyna now but no pics on this.
    image.jpg 1.1M
    Middle Tennessee, large BGE. Go Big Orange!
    ·
  • J_QueJ_Que Posts: 203
    edited June 2013

Had to add a couple pictures of my baby. Or as the wife calls her "My midlife crisis"

Your looking at a 2006 American Iron Horse Tejas with a bunch of goodies bolted on.

Made in Texas.

I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me.
    ·
  • J_QueJ_Que Posts: 203
    Tejas.bmp 14.4M
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me.
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    Here's mine !
    Charlie tuna A little bit later model than my 1937 Model B.  I cut many an acre with my #5 sickle bar mower, then raked.  Good memories.  I had to start it by turning the flywheel.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • HibbyHibby Posts: 439
    edited June 2013
    My ride. '04 R1150RS
    image.jpg 466.1K
    Conservative stalwart in Thornville, Ohio
    ·
  • Sporty these days
    image.jpg 1.3M
    ·
  • GogogordyGogogordy Posts: 451
    I always have a scooter or two in my garage, and often have a motorcycle or two.  

This forum, and the passion Eggers have for the product, modifications, etc. remind me so much of the Vespa crowd for which I also belong.

Oh, and before anyone boo-hoos the abilities of the scooter...think twice. Ive ridden 1000+ mile weekends including to and through Death Valley on mine, and elsewhere. My wife rides her own.  Next week we ride from our home near San Diego CA to Paso Robles CA.
    I miss my egg already...
    Pal.PNG 1.4M
    When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)
    ·
  • StreetgliderStreetglider Posts: 103
    University of Alabama graduate, elephant on batwing fairing of my '06 Harley Street Glide
    image.jpg 1.4M

LBGE, Grill Extender, 5 burner Char-Broil gasser that hold my eggessories
    ·
  • RLeeperRLeeper Posts: 480
    This was right on time as I am looking to get into riding. Any suggestions on an entry level bike? Looking for a cruiser in the Atlanta area also.
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
    ·
  • smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,714
    this thread came back and I see my pic didn't show up, so I will try again.

·
  • smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,714
    jeepers just trying to post a pic, what's up
    ·
  • bigguy136bigguy136 Posts: 931

I have a few. My race bike

Then one of my street bikes. This one has 182,000 miles on it. Living in MN with 6 months of riding is tough to put on miles.

And my current street bike. This was just taken May 28th. After that, I rode to Colorado and was crossing Vail on May 30th and got caught in the snow storm that closed I70 the night before.

mam 1a.JPG 730.3K
    IMG_0884.JPG 157.6K

Big Lake, Minnesota

Large BGE, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

·
  • GogogordyGogogordy Posts: 451
    That is the mother of all topcases!
    When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)
    ·
  • StreetgliderStreetglider Posts: 103
    I've ridden all of the Three Sisters in both directions, nice roads, too bad it was during the drought 2 years ago. I was looking forward to seeing all the wild flowers, saw lots of dry creekbeds.

LBGE, Grill Extender, 5 burner Char-Broil gasser that hold my eggessories
    ·
  • FlyingTivoFlyingTivo Posts: 329
    This is my 14yr old Son´s Honda CRF150F, in just 6 months he has outgrown it and im about to buy a CRF250X from a guy in Houston this weekend! 
    This is my ATV Honda 420, but its not me on the pic!

Felipe

imageimage
    Men, easier fed than understood!!
    ·