Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Have we had a "how did you pick your avatar" thread yet?

YnTYnT Posts: 10
Yes inspired by Little Steven......
Mine? They say I'm bouncy, I just think it's an healthy and resilient energy level!
·

Comments

• thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,085
    That's my first set up when it was just me and my old XL.

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,412
    edited June 2013
    Second Poodle (had her when started Egging ) and kept same pick. Nelly (third Standard) doesn't seem to mind.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • TeedoffTeedoff Posts: 50

Picked by the almighty forum randomizer. Looks like the guy on a pringles can.

Decatur, AL
    ·
  • Mine changes from time to time.  Normally it's Fred Flintstone for obvious reasons.  This one is because I like the movie.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 537
    Mine is self explanatory
    ·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,225
    I know he was a propane man but, Hank was the quintessential Texan. 
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    I thought Boomhower was the quintessential Texan. Worked with a guy in Lone Star TX that could've doubled on the voice.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    I don't remember ever seeing Boomhower at the grill so I picked Hank.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    I came home one day when we were living in rental accommodations to find my medium defiled

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • brimeebrimee Posts: 68
    Teedoff said:

Picked by the almighty forum randomizer. Looks like the guy on a pringles can.

Same here... And I have a moustache so I thought might as well keep it and not let this computer thing frustrate me while trying to change it 8-|

Brian
    Fairview, Texas
    ·
    @billyray... that must have been on tough year for the entire family! Glad to hear that he's doing okay and pray that that's the way it continues to go!
    Mine changes from time to time. Just being patriotic right now.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • LizzieSampsLizzieSamps Posts: 894
    When at a computer will explain mine!
    ·
  • gpsegggpsegg Posts: 340
    Mine is self explanatory......huge Gator fan!
    George
    Palm Beach Gardens, Fl and Blue Ridge, Ga.
    ·
  • golfandgrillgolfandgrill Posts: 193
    mine was taken from a trip the great wall of China.
    Fighting Sioux Hockey
    ·
  • jccbone62jccbone62 Posts: 195
    Mine was provided by the creators. I'm thinking about changing it sometime in the future.
    XL owner in Wichita, KS
    ·
  • WalrusBBQWalrusBBQ Posts: 151
    Mine is my go-to cooking fuel
    ------------
    Beers & BBQ

·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    edited June 2013
    When at a computer will explain mine!

That night was one of my favorite threads. Glad you are back @LizzieSamps
  • bccomstockbccomstock Posts: 335
    See my signature.. VVVV

BTW, what is up with the way signatures are displaying now?  There's no break between them and the post anymore, at least not for me..
    LBGE
    MS Gulf Coast - Proud member of the Who Dat Nation!
    My Not Frequently Updated Blog: http://datcue.wordpress.com
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Wooden statue outside the diner at the Strasburg Railroad. 3yo granddaughter said 'That looks like you GrandPa'.
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,410
    Mine changes often.  I'm getting jacked up for the college football season to start.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
    ·
  • SaltySamSaltySam Posts: 410
    My all-time favorite movie, "O Brother Where Art Thou".  I used to have a Huskers logo and just switched it a few days ago.  I took the kiddos swimming at the pool, and due to the cool weather lately, the water temp was pretty cold.  While shivering, I said, "Come on in boys...the water is fine."  It made me think of this scene. 

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

·
  • dugdbugdugdbug Posts: 244
    This is Bijoux the family pet
    ·
  • jrf316jrf316 Posts: 55
    The Greatest football team on planet earth.
    Visca Barca
    Mes Que Un Club

·
  • Tjcoley said:

Wooden statue outside the diner at the Strasburg Railroad. 3yo granddaughter said 'That looks like you GrandPa'.

I always wondered about yours TJ.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,290
    Meep Meep Meep Meep Meep Meep Meep Meep Meep Meep Meep Meep Meeeeeeeeeep Meep-Meep
    ·
  • First batch of chili in my dutch oven on the egg.   It was the best to date.  Plus I am a bean counter.  How many beans can you count?

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

·
  • yellowdogbbqyellowdogbbq Posts: 372
    Mine is of my old friend and original egging buddy, really loved that dog.
    ·