Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ribs and Tri-Tip

Sunday Night Cook. Pecan and Cherry.
image.jpg 4.4M
image.jpg 2.6M
image.jpg 3.2M
·

Comments

• GramblerGrambler Posts: 142
    I just finished eating but those pics could get me hungry again. Look fantastic! What's on the tri tip?
    ·
  • chukknobchukknob Posts: 10
    Grambler said:

I just finished eating but those pics could get me hungry again. Look fantastic! What's on the tri tip?

Tri-tip actually was rubbed with olive oil and the sweet mesquite Kirkland rub from Costco. Initially I had doubts about the Kirkland rub but it's actually quite good. With the beefy flavor of tri-tip it actually goes well with it.
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,585
    Looks great...beefy!  I love the Kirkland steak rub...I don't think I have seen the mesquite at my Costco.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·