Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Congrats to r2egg2que

Options
billyray
billyray Posts: 1,275
Do you want to sell your mini? Seriously congrats on your peoples choice win at Eggs by the Bay eggfest. It was nice meeting you, John. Hope you have a great year egging.
Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small, PBC, PK360, Genesis Summit, Camp Chef Flattop, Smokefire 24, Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet with a Smoke Daddy insert, Gateway 55 Gal. drum, SNS Kettle w/acc.

Comments

• R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Options
    Thanks Bill! It was nice meeting you and sharing cook samples with you!

Although I cooked a bunch today, I wasn't signed up as an "Eggfest Chef" and the Mini went home with my buddy who helped me cook the last two years. It was time for me to return the favor and help him out. It was a fun day.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    =D>
    Seattle, WA