Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Need an XL Nest in Michigan, a table available!

stevesailsstevesails Posts: 962
edited June 2013 in EggHead Forum

I am downsizing our living, the wife says the table I built is too big ( i tend to agree for where i am going to use the egg) .

Does anyone have a nest they want to sell or trade for a cedar table with cutout for XL with 4 wheels.

It needs to be coated with cetol again. but it is a nice big table.

Please reply via message to make sure i see it.

thank you

steve

XL   Walled Lake, MI

·

Comments

• I've got a nest XL, wood side tables and grate holder, but I'm here in Florida
    ·
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,112
    I have an extra XL nest in the attic. Got it on craigslist as a set, but just needed the side tables. I can ship it, just send me an email and we ll work something out.

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter

·