Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Rockwood Charcoal

Just pulled the trigger on an order of 3 bags, shipped to 30041 for $75.  If it's good stuff I'll be able to get a pallet for $500 @ 30 bags.  Dam good price!  I'll be sure to post back to let ya'll know.

The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!

Cumming, GA
·

Comments

• stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,008

It's on the way!  Dropped it of with FedEx this morning.  Hopefully they don't beat the box up too bad.

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter

·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,174
    Looking forward to what you think about it.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • danv23danv23 Posts: 431
    Thanks Jonathan!!!!!

The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Walter Sobchak: [shouting] Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!

Cumming, GA
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 5,682
    I really hope this is a winner as I would like nothing better than to support a forum business...
    Louisville
    ·
  • 4Runner4Runner Posts: 1,388
    Does NW still do lump reviews?
    Joe - I'm a reformed gasser-holic aka 4Runner Columbia, SC Wonderful BGE Resource Site: http://www.nakedwhiz.com/ceramicfaq.htm and http://www.nibblemethis.com/
    ·
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,008
    4Runner said:
    Does NW still do lump reviews?

He's working on it right now.  :)

BTW, I'm back at the computer, so I'll get working on that shipping quote again.

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter

·