Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

A Little Bartering :)

I'm a new soon to be egg man and I'm needing some accessories/goodies however as most I have a budget :(. However I can design and cnc cut any custom grate your heart desires out of 1/4" plate in exchange for some goodies :) you no longer need or tired of. Getting an XL egg praise baby Jesus!!

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Show some pic's of work please
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I heard he smokes Virginia Slims too. =))

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Sorry VI, I don't know where that came from.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,391
    I have a spare nest for an XL.  I have access to a 8x10 plasma table, so I set on custom metal.  :)

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter

• CamodipCamodip Posts: 6
    I'm not sure exactly how to post pics but anything you can dream up we can cut. And we own a hydrographics company as well so if you need some outdoor kitchens spiced up we can do that as well ;)
    If anyone is in the NE tx area and wants a custom grate for any egg up to a large ill build one for the cost of materials. Roughly $25 for a large just to show what can be done. First one who speaks up and either lives local or doesn't mind paying shipping gets it.. I'll build it to your specs
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 15,354
    I'm game!  What kinda format do you want?  This will be drawn up in Solidworks.

• travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,861
    Where in the ne?
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    I need a dxf file,