Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

A Little Bartering :)

I'm a new soon to be egg man and I'm needing some accessories/goodies however as most I have a budget :(. However I can design and cnc cut any custom grate your heart desires out of 1/4" plate in exchange for some goodies :) you no longer need or tired of. Getting an XL egg praise baby Jesus!!
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,420
    Show some pic's of work please
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I heard he smokes Virginia Slims too. =))

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Sorry VI, I don't know where that came from.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,299
    I have a spare nest for an XL.  I have access to a 8x10 plasma table, so I set on custom metal.  :)

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter

·
  • CamodipCamodip Posts: 6
    I'm not sure exactly how to post pics but anything you can dream up we can cut. And we own a hydrographics company as well so if you need some outdoor kitchens spiced up we can do that as well ;)
    ·
    If anyone is in the NE tx area and wants a custom grate for any egg up to a large ill build one for the cost of materials. Roughly $25 for a large just to show what can be done. First one who speaks up and either lives local or doesn't mind paying shipping gets it.. I'll build it to your specs
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,259
    I'm game!  What kinda format do you want?  This will be drawn up in Solidworks.

·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,821
    Where in the ne?
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
    I need a dxf file,
    ·