Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

i stand corrected hyping the mini, large is where its at

Options
SkinnyV
SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
edited June 2013 in EggHead Forum
I didn't have a true sense of the size and beauty until today. The mini has a place but the large is beautiful. Especially with the eggware cap. Fun times ahead.

Oh BTW my back hurts getting it home and I had to remove then lid in order to carry, under bite needs to be fixed, it passes the bill test but its an eye sore .
Seattle, WA

Comments

• MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    My small will put out some amazing work, but big momma gets it done!! Have fun with your new egg! two eggs are amazing 

XLBGE 
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    You should check out the xl. Hubba Hubba.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    Went to my Mom's place today and she asked me if I was actually going to take a grill with me on vacation. I said yeah, you can keep the kids if you want to.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season.