Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pizza Party

Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,688
edited June 2013 in EggHead Forum
Made pies for the family, the in-laws, and my brother today.  First pie was a straight pepperoni with Parmesan for the in-laws, the second was basic pepperoni for The Spouse, and the third was Alfredo with spinach, mozzarella, and sausage for me. 

Basic ingredients were the two sauces, onions, peppers, garlic, pepperoni or sausage.  Publix dough done at the recommended 400.   I had the stone and dome at temp 2 hours before cooking, and the crust was the best I've done.  I used my raised dome method, PS, grid, upside down Woo and stone.  Perhaps my best pies yet.

A bit disorganized on the photos, so just enjoy.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to my daughter), MBGE and lots of toys

Comments

• brianwdmnbrianwdmn Posts: 365
    Looks great!
    Marietta, East Cobb, GA
  • HibbyHibby Posts: 485
    They look perfectly cooked. Good work.
    Conservative stalwart in Thornville, Ohio