Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BGE Grill Extender Group Buy

Comments

• Big SkyBig Sky Posts: 15
    Too late?
    Thanks
    Sky

https://www.facebook.com/eemoutdoors?fref=ts
    Stocking a full line of eggs, eggsessories,  other outdoor products, as well as electric motors, pumps and powertools
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,427
    @Big_Sky, You can still order
  • atbarratbarr Posts: 26
    Received mine today.

Thanks
  • qprhooliganqprhooligan Posts: 121
    Is it too late to get in on this?
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
    @Eggcelsior how much longer will the group buy be going on also how can we order another after the group buy has ended ?
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • SmoothSmokeSmoothSmoke Posts: 141
    How can those that did not get in on the group buy purchase the extender?  From my understanding it's only available at certain stores?  Is their an online shop that carries it?  Thanks
    bump
  • LizzieSampsLizzieSamps Posts: 894
    Ok,  I want 1 !!  You are right peer pressure makes us buy so many things :)

@Eggcelsior  Am I too late?
    bump
    I am still waiting on some stragglers so if you still want one, go ahead and order.
    bigphil said:
    @Eggcelsior how much longer will the group buy be going on also how can we order another after the group buy has ended ?

Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • LATiderLATider Posts: 1
    I'm in for one. Thanks for putting this together!
  • WalrusBBQWalrusBBQ Posts: 151
    I'll take one.

Where do I send my funds?
    ------------
    Beers & BBQ

@bigphil The manufacturer is in the process of setting up a website for consumer orders. I will ask him.

You can order. Go to PayPal.com and select send money. Send 26.06 to bge.groupbuy@gmail.com as "goods and services". Don't forget to add your name and address in the message section.

goo goo goo joob
    @Eggcelsior thanks
  • GATABITESGATABITES Posts: 1,102
    I just sent my payment. Thanks @Eggcelsior!!!!
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Reisterstown, MD
  • WalrusBBQWalrusBBQ Posts: 151
    Payment sent, thank you very much!!
    ------------
    Beers & BBQ

• I was just approved for the forum. Can I still purchase one of these? I've had my BGE For less than a month and this looks like a great solution. Thanks so much
    @webegrillin, go ahead and order.
  • @Eggcelsior Great! Thanks
  • GogogordyGogogordy Posts: 460
    Got BGEGE today. Hella well-built, no compromises. Thank You to all who tirelessly and selflessly made this happen for the rest of us! On a practical note, my hope is to use my CI grill on the bottom, stainless up top. I plan to grind out enough of a relief on my CI between grids to allow the bolts to pass through. Any input on this?
    When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)
  • OMG EggsOMG Eggs Posts: 118

if orders are still being taken, let me know

@omg_eggs

Go ahead and order.
  • GlennMGlennM Posts: 405
    I would like one and I am in Ontario (Canada) ?
    In the bush just East of Cambridge,Ontario 
    @GlennM
    The total for Canadians is 41 usd to cover the additional shipping.
  • TEggSunTEggSun Posts: 214
    @Eggcelsior, are there any still available, by chance?
    Transplanted from Austin, Texas to Medina, Ohio

@TEggSun you can still order.
  • TEggSunTEggSun Posts: 214
    Thanks, @Eggcelsior.  I ordered it today.  
    Transplanted from Austin, Texas to Medina, Ohio

• @Eggcelsior I ordered one as well, hopefully you are still accepting orders
    @kommando98 you're good to go.