Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Oh hell! Computer died, lost all my bookmarks!

Options
I had a couple dozen awesome threads marked on my laptop that just died. Guess I'll have to start over...

At least all the pictures and things were backed up.

If anyone has any favorite links throw them up on here, can't hurt to have a favorites collection. I definitely need to find Travis' brisket, Cazzy's wings, pepper beef, pepperoncini beef, a thanksgiving baking thread with amazing three part rolls, deep dish mushroom pizza, about a dozen wok cooks, & everything else I'll remember later. Man, you never know what you had until it's gone, right?

Cheers all-
B_B
Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI

Comments

• fiver29
    fiver29 Posts: 628
    Options
    Sorry to hear that!

Use Google Chrome.  Set it up to backup your bookmarks to the cloud.  I have access to the same bookmarks on my cell phone, ipad, and computer that way.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
    [I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

• Black_Badger
    Black_Badger Posts: 1,182
    Options
    Thanks @fiver29, I'd been using Firefox but recently switched to Chrome, so I'll look for that bookmark backup setting. For now I'm using the Kindle Fire we bought to help my 2 year old endure the flight to Madison more easily. Seems to be working pretty well...
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • fiver29
    fiver29 Posts: 628
    Options
    @black_badger you can put chrome on the kindle fire, too! And access the same bookmarks on all your devices.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
    [I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]