Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

do eggfests have seating? is bge stuff on sale

SkinnyV
SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
edited June 2013 in EggHead Forum
Looks like I'll need a stone so wondering if they will have bge stuff to purchase along with picking up the demo egg.

Is there seating? Not going for the whole time, maybe sometime after noon.

Wondering how much in will rack on the cc if there are items for sale etc.

Seattle, WA

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Usually there is seating but if you are driving it's a good idea to take folders

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    It can vary by Eggfest. I had to sit on a curb at one Eggfest as the only seats they provided were for their classes. Here's an old post (2009) of your local fest that doesn't look promising for seating: http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/665079/smokin-in-seattle-pics-lots-of-pics

I don't know if the venue has changed since then. Perhaps @swamprb can give you more details as he's been cooking that fest for years.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    There was plenty of merch on sale (from the event sponsor) at the Toronto Eggfest. I could have put as much on my cc as I wanted too
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

There was plenty of merch on sale (from the event sponsor) at the Toronto Eggfest. I could have put as much on my cc as I wanted too

might wanna do cash and carry or you may risk melting your cc 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.