Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sorry, Florida....It's all my fault.

I work 6 days on and then get 6 days off.  I got my LBGE delivered 19 days ago.  On days I am home, there have only been 2 afternoon/evenings since then that it has not rained.  Now Andrea is heading for us.  This clearly is my fault.  If I had not pulled the trigger on the LGBE, Florida would be 85 and blue skies.  I am sorry for the suffering I have brought to everyone.....
·

Comments

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,878
    Saves me from watering and cutting the yard and gives me more time with my eggs which are covered.. Also don't have to fill the pool.
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Not a problem, i egg under a porch, and the rain is much needed, i will be egging away-rain or shine!
    ·
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,128
    The rain is keeping me from sending my exchange package out
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·
  • mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,752
    Im ok with 70 degree weather today and tomorrow.  Maybe you should of bought the egg sooner so the temps would of come down earlier! :/
    ·
  • freddyjfreddyj Posts: 126
    Maybe buy a 2nd egg and see if it reverses the spell.
    Kamado Joe Big Joe, Classic & Junior
    ·
  • Not a problem, i egg under a porch, and the rain is much needed, i will be egging away-rain or shine!

Same here, and my cigar doesn't get wet :D
    ·
  • berndcrispberndcrisp Posts: 773
    Same thing happens when astronomers get a new telescope or good eyepiece, cloudy nights for two weeks.
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

·