Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Tonights dinner

So on friday im On call for work.  So basically i cant do anything but sit by the phone and surf the internet.  So after surfing the net and mostly the forum..i have come up with dinner for tonight.  Im excited about it so i had to post this prematurly.

Im going to make Tri Tip Fajita's using DP Fajitaish seasoning.  With it will be green lightning shrimp, Avocado-Yogurt sauce, and home made tortillas.  Ill post pictures as i go tonight.  This will allow me to try out my new grill extender and the Fajitaish seasoning! So excited.

Also tomorrow we leave for Virginia so its a last cook on the egg for about a week and a half.

Comments