Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I have a granite green egg table for sale in Chicago

I have a perfect setup for an outdoor kitchen accommodating a large green egg, a built in trash and mini-fridge cabinet, a gas grill and all tops are 1.25 inch granite.  The tops are honed so that they don't attract too much sun that's why the pics seem cloudy.   Please see my ad on Craigslist Chicago.  http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/for/3846596679.html

I  can be reached at Davidmcase@gmail.com.  The price can be adjusted to cover the pieces you want.  Let me know what you want and we can go from there. 

Thanks

Dave

phot5o.JPG 562.7K
·

Comments

• headman22headman22 Posts: 2

I have reduced the price to $400.  I really want this to go to a nice home.  Contact me please if you're considering building a table and want granite tops.  Thanks.

Dave

·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,774
    WFA
    Boom
    ·
  • headman22headman22 Posts: 2
    Send me a note as I willing to take a best offer.  You pick up and take away.  
    ·