Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

SWMBO

She's has been using my egg to cook lately. I have try to convince her she needs her own but with no luck!
·

Comments

• *tried
    ·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,380
    Give her that one and get your own then  :bz
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • @bigphil she won't go for that either.
    ·
  • Give her back the TV remote then maybe she'll leave the Egg alone ;))

Claremont, CA - XL BGE with adj rig & woo2

·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,380
    edited June 2013
    @rolltideegghead Then do what all self respecting men would do in a case like this hold your breath and stamp your feet till she gives in and if it works let us all know so we can try it  :))
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 637
    If she is good at it just shut your mouth except for when you are eating. :)>- If she isn't good at it, hide the grates and she will be disabled.
    ·
  • If she is good at it just shut your mouth except for when you are eating. :)>- If she isn't good at it, hide the grates and she will be disabled.
    woMangrates?

Claremont, CA - XL BGE with adj rig & woo2

·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,519
    Why not pull up a lounger with some double oak and enjoy her beauty...er, watch her cooking?

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • @damnedhooligan she won't even watch tv with me. She watches all those dance mom 16 and pregnant shows. I can't handle all that drama!
    ·
  • @spaightlabs she has gotten pretty good on it!
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,021
    A bit late to this party-but there are some understood "lines of demarcation" in this household and the BGE line is one of those.  That said, as mentioned above, this is the play for the second BGE.  Let the record show that I would not endorse any such behavior even with a BGE on the line-but you should be able to "beg foregiveness" when her's shows up :)>-
    Louisville
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,308
    edited June 2013
    There are only a few household things that fall into the "keep your mitts off" category...I don't season his Kitchen Sink Stew and he doesn't clean my CI pans. He is responsible for car maintenance and i am responsible for the bicycles. Everything else is shared, including the stereo. :-) (Small his idea to buy, mini my idea, large both of us)
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • Goose53Goose53 Posts: 10
    Tis easier to ask forgiveness than it is permission! Buy her one for Father's Day!
    ·