Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New egg protector ;)

Just couldn't resist this little gal. I think I got set up by my wife, she knows I'm a softie.

This is daisy, Great Pyrenees and lab mix. She's gonna be a big gurl one day!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
·

Comments

• hapsterhapster Posts: 6,912
    She's a keeper. Many happy years egging together.
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,120
    hapster said:

She's a keeper. Many happy years egging together.

Got me a buddy to sit by the egg with :)

·
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,653
    Grats and enjoy the early stuff, man that's fun.
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,236
    Love it. Great lookin pup
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • Nothing like a baby and a great Pyrenees puppy to change your life in a hurry :))

·

Nothing like baby #2 and a great Pyrenees puppy to change your life in a hurry :))

Fixed it 8-}

·
  • yeah, I meant new baby. Knew you had one. may as well get all this out of the way now so they can all grow up together. You are in the weeds anyway, what's a little dog pee on the floor and a chewed up sofa going to hurt? You are going to have trash all that stuff anyway once the kids get older. 

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,544
    A new baby and a pup?  You are glutton for punishment!  That one is a cutie, I don't think I could have passed it up. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • GA_DawgsGA_Dawgs Posts: 273
    Cute pup! She's gunna be a big girl!
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,734
    Really want to get a new pup as I had to put my lab down this past winter. Not as adventurous as you though, waiting til my baby gets a few years older. She's adorable.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,418
    I knew there was Somthing I liked about you. Your a dog person! I'm kidding, nice looking dog. Post more pics please.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·

Really want to get a new pup as I had to put my lab down this past winter. Not as adventurous as you though, waiting til my baby gets a few years older. She's adorable.

We just signed a lease for our new place. Moving in two weeks. Big country farm home and we need an outside dog. Figure this gal can grow up with my 17 month old and they'll be good friends and kid friendly.

·
    Mickey said:

I knew there was Somthing I liked about you. Your a dog person!
    I'm kidding, nice looking dog. Post more pics please.

Ha thanks @Mickey . I'm eager to see how big she's gonna get!

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,418
    Was the Lab Dad?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    edited June 2013
    Mickey said:

Was the Lab Dad?

@mickey
    Yes

·
  • calracefancalracefan Posts: 498
    What a "Sweetie" !
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,930
    Awesome looking pup nurse! You will love her for many years, as will your children. If she's anything like my lab, she will be crazy until she's two...but you'll love her crazy!
    Join the 2015 Rub & Sauce Exchange!  Find out more information here:
    http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1182005/2015-egghead-rub-sauce-exchange/p1

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,930
    edited June 2013
    Colby was just a pup here, but 6 years later and he's still the same dog that we fell in love with!

Join the 2015 Rub & Sauce Exchange!  Find out more information here:
    http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1182005/2015-egghead-rub-sauce-exchange/p1

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,342
    She is so cute. She is going to be a big girl. Keep us posted with growing pictures.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    I can't prove this, but when I saw the title to this thread, my first reaction was "he got a dog", lol!  Wonderful!
    The Naked Whiz
    ·

I can't prove this, but when I saw the title to this thread, my first reaction was "he got a dog", lol!  Wonderful!

I was really confused first time I saw a post titled that, but soon figured out that's what we call out pups now

·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,524

Love it. I am a dog lover all my life and here is my Oouie! (Louie) the day we got him a year and a half back.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    Here's my Egg Protector:

The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • Rick GRick G Posts: 166
    Beautiful pup!!  This is what Bella started as and where she ended up two years later.

imageimage
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,920
    Cute little girl. Can't wait to see pictures of her when she gets big. Dog people are the best people.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,845
    edited June 2013
    Awesome. Good looking pup. We just got a dog last week. 5 month old AKC male black lab. Prior owner is a older woman who recently got sick. The dog trainer we have been talking to told us about him. We were in market anyway. Worked out for all parties. My 3 year old named him Santa.
    Boom
    ·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 1,003

He gets fed before anybody!!!

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,734
    edited June 2013
    I miss my baby girl, Maybel was the first dog that I ever had that was "mine". And she was fantastic. Sorry the pic is blurry, but it's all I can find in my tired state. 
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • egger aveegger ave Posts: 580
    Meet my assistant cook and best friend. Rocky is a Lacy dog/Catahoula mix. Found on the side of the road in Rockdale TX a few weeks before Christmas 2 years ago. He was starved and beat up about 12 weeks old. One of four dogs in our house, all rescue pups. Rocky knowsmy routine when the meat comes out and the BGE is fired up.
    rocky.jpg 153K
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 4 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. "Friends don't let friends cook with propane"
    ·