Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

The egg is one mean, chili/pepper roasting machine!

I hope this is the right forum.  I'm a new egg owner, so I'm spending most of my time learning what all this amazing piece of cookery can do.  Last night, I decided to grill some veggies on high heat.  I'd put on the corn first, pretty much cook it, then add some early season, halved zucchini.  We had five poblanos that needed cooking, so I threw them in the mix.  It hadn't occurred to me to use the egg to roast chilis for removing the skin, but it is amazing!  I got the egg to 500 with a low grate, and put the pablanos over direct flame.  Blackening on all sides only took a few minutes, and they were perfect.  The skin fell right off.
LBGE, 2 UDS, lots of Georgia pecan

Comments