Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Who has more than one egg?

13»

Comments

• EggRacerEggRacer Posts: 400
    I have an XL and a Large. When I bought the Large it was the largest egg BGE made at that time. If the XL had been available I would have bought it and would stil have only one egg. No, I won't get a XXL, the XL is plenty big. One positive having two eggs is that I can be doing a low and slow on one and still cook a steak or some chicken for a meal on the other.
    XLBGE & LBGE
    North Richland Hills, TX
    ·
  • Z_EggineerZ_Eggineer Posts: 563
    Will people will extra eggs please also leave their address so I can come pick up my 2nd one?

Yeah, come to Flint.  I double dog dare ya!

Already been to Detroit, Flint, and Saginaw all in 1 day.  It's a game we call Survivor!
    ·
  • Will people will extra eggs please also leave their address so I can come pick up my 2nd one?

Yeah, come to Flint.  I double dog dare ya!

Already been to Detroit, Flint, and Saginaw all in 1 day.  It's a game we call Survivor!
    You have done well, my friend!  I can say with pride that Flint is again ranked The Most Dangerous City in America by the F.B.I.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • egger aveegger ave Posts: 580
    Two, a Large and a Mini. For some of you, that's one more than one finger and one less than three fingers.
    1 Large BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Minimax BGE, Original wife and 4 dogs living in the heart of BBQ country in Round Rock Texas. "Friends don't let friends cook with propane"
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,534
    edited June 2013
    XL, 2L and S.  Got the 2nd L from CL couple of weeks ago on impulse.
    Don't use the three eggs often enough, let alone four.  Debating whether to unload the S or the new L.
    canuckland
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,314
    edited June 2013
    Can count them one one hand....Large, small and mini.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 950
    XL, Large, and Mini for me
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 950
    2012 was a two Egg year for me!

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,783
    As of two days ago I now have a mini to go with my large
    Boom
    ·
  • frank318frank318 Posts: 15
    I have two mini's, one small, one medium, and four large's for a total of 8 green eggs must be a sickness!
    ·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 996
    I have 2 XLs which are perfect for the two of us.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,258
    dlk7 said:
    I have 2 XLs which are perfect for the two of us.
    Don't you run out of cooking space?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • rconercone Posts: 92
    A large, a small....would love a XXL, but I am unable to justify it yet.
    Fat is tasty, everything else is filler.

LBGE, SBGE, and a Carson Rotisserie 

Milwaukee, Wisconsin 
    ·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,750
    That's a beautiful setup @dlk7.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Large and a Mini. Love'em both. We are empty nesters so the Mini gets used 75% of the time. Doing ribs tomorrow so the Large will be back in action.

Springram
    Spring, Texas
    LBGE and Mini
    ·
  • Double BogeyDouble Bogey Posts: 590
    Currently I have six.  Two large, two small and two minis.  One of each at home and at the cabin.  Right now the minis get the least amount of use.
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
    ·
    Hey Larry, How are you?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Double BogeyDouble Bogey Posts: 590
    Doing well Steven.  Are you planning on making it to Pat's mini-fest this November?
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
    ·
    I want to. Haven't booked a room yet. Hey to Vickie

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • BrotherEggBrotherEgg Posts: 95
    I have another idea. Send yourself a postcard that says that you just won a new XXL BGE. This way when it shows up she'll be excited about your "fabulous free prize".(***DISCLAMER*** This only works if you do the bills)

Steve

_______________________________________________________________________________
    Large BGE, PSWoo3, 13"CI grid, Grid Extender, Weber Genesis B Gasser/BGE Storage Cabinet
    ·