Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Who has more than one egg?

We have a large and a medium. I would love to get a mini. People think I'm nuts for having two eggs now, I might be committed if I get 3.

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    You need to talk to @Little_Steven. He is the McMurphy around these parts.
  • BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    I have 2-Large a Small and a Mini.  Would love to have an XL but I'm afraid my deck might collapse!!

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    edited June 2013
    2 Large and a Mini. Have sold off a Small and a Mini. Only the two of us.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    3, large, medium and small. 
    The Naked Whiz
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    I have 4 larges and one each of those other sizes

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Mickey

And how many would that be for those of us without fingers?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Little Steven
    Mickey, what are they not teaching you kids in school these days....8

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• I needed two hands to count the eggs I saw at Little Steven's place (six). I felt like a piker having only three (XL, small & mini).
    Flint, Michigan
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    I only have one real Egg .... a Large and a mini.   

:ar!

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• bigphil
    bigphil Posts: 1,390
    Large and a XL looking to get another large or medium soon
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • Mickey
    I only have one real Egg .... a Large and a mini.   

:ar!

=))

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    I needed two hands to count the eggs I saw at Little Steven's place (six). I felt like a piker having only three (XL, small & mini).
    Fred, either you miscounted or Steven had 2 hidden away.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Large and a Mini.

@Little_Steven, please send a pic of those eggs. Both of my dealers combined dont have that many on the floor.

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Little Steven

They aren't all together. I have to figure a way to get the XL up on the back deck and I have two in my shop still in boxes. I was waiting for my granite.

photo DSC_01091.jpg

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    I do now. Mini with large come Saturday \:D/
    Seattle, WA
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929

They aren't all together. I have to figure a way to get the XL up on the back deck and I have two in my shop still in boxes. I was waiting for my granite.

photo DSC_01091.jpg

That is a lot of real estate for a mini! You should have borrowed Fred's muscles when he was in town to get that XL up there.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Whaler
    Whaler Posts: 110
    Two larges
    Pensacola,FL
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Xl and a med.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • bbqlearner
    bbqlearner Posts: 760
    Large, small and mini.

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200

So you have the new XXL?

I've got a large and a mini, just started thinking about getting a third. How do I get Mrs. G onboard with that?

:-?

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• wallyjar
    wallyjar Posts: 123
    Large and Medium.  Would like to add small!

• td66snrf
    td66snrf Posts: 1,821
    XL an L
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • Little Steven
    Griffin said:

So you have the new XXL?

I've got a large and a mini, just started thinking about getting a third. How do I get Mrs. G onboard with that?

Funny, I got in a bit of a heated discussion at the Toronto Fest with the Canadian distributor. They said they are scheduled to get one in September for beta test. I told them I wanted it and they said they couldn't sell it. I said I wanted it and it went bad from there. It's not officially available yet so no I don't have one. My wife bought me the first large and was totally onside with the XL. I got a small without permission and she wasn't too bad about that. The medium made her a bit unhappy. The mini was a gift from some fellow eggers. I bought another large and that pushed her over the edge. The last two larges were to replace a burnt up gasser as part of our insurance claim. I've been gasserless for six years

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• smokesniffer
    smokesniffer Posts: 2,016

^:)^ ^:)^

Only a large and a small, does the group swing rack apparatus count for something

;)
    Large, small, and a mini
  • dougbacker
    dougbacker Posts: 277
    Large and a getting to be a REAL used Mini. The Large mainly only gets used on the weekends.

--------------------------------------------------------
    South Dakota
    KBØQBT
    Large BGE, 
    Mini BGE
    36" Blackstone Griddle
    Phoenix Gasser
    Cyber Q WIFI

And a deck box full of toy's

• stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684

Med, Large, and XL for me......used to have a Mini too.

• Hic
    Hic Posts: 350
    Large, Medium, Small and a Mini here.

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
    Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

• XL and Medium for me. Not sure I'll add anymore.  The Medium is plenty mobile to travel with and the XL is a beast.  That being said, Little Steven is my hero. 

"Where the weak grow strong and the strong grow great, Here's to "Down Home," the Old North State!"

Med & XL

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Griffin said:

So you have the new XXL?

If she's still in Atlanta get it today, bring it home and put it out of the way somewhere where she won't notice it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Griffin said:

So you have the new XXL?

If she's still in Atlanta get it today, bring it home and put it out of the way somewhere where she won't notice it.

I like your thinking then you slowly move it closer and when questioned you say "what that old thing I thought I told you about that". I've tried it several times only thing it worked on was a thermapen, the rest didn't go so smooth.