Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Who has more than one egg?

We have a large and a medium. I would love to get a mini. People think I'm nuts for having two eggs now, I might be committed if I get 3.
·

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,298
    You need to talk to @Little_Steven. He is the McMurphy around these parts.
    ·
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,456
    I have 2-Large a Small and a Mini.  Would love to have an XL but I'm afraid my deck might collapse!!

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,422
    edited June 2013
    2 Large and a Mini. Have sold off a Small and a Mini. Only the two of us.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    3, large, medium and small. 
    The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,321
    I have 4 larges and one each of those other sizes

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·

And how many would that be for those of us without fingers?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    Mickey, what are they not teaching you kids in school these days....8

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • I needed two hands to count the eggs I saw at Little Steven's place (six). I felt like a piker having only three (XL, small & mini).

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    I only have one real Egg .... a Large and a mini.   

:ar!

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
    Large and a XL looking to get another large or medium soon
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
    I only have one real Egg .... a Large and a mini.   

:ar!

=))

·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,441
    I needed two hands to count the eggs I saw at Little Steven's place (six). I felt like a piker having only three (XL, small & mini).
    Fred, either you miscounted or Steven had 2 hidden away.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Large and a Mini.

@Little_Steven, please send a pic of those eggs. Both of my dealers combined dont have that many on the floor.

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·

They aren't all together. I have to figure a way to get the XL up on the back deck and I have two in my shop still in boxes. I was waiting for my granite.

photo DSC_01091.jpg

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,661
    I do now. Mini with large come Saturday \:D/
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,273

They aren't all together. I have to figure a way to get the XL up on the back deck and I have two in my shop still in boxes. I was waiting for my granite.

photo DSC_01091.jpg

That is a lot of real estate for a mini! You should have borrowed Fred's muscles when he was in town to get that XL up there.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • WhalerWhaler Posts: 102
    Two larges
    Pensacola,FL
    ·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,821
    Xl and a med.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • bbqlearnerbbqlearner Posts: 736
    Large, small and mini.

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,926

So you have the new XXL?

I've got a large and a mini, just started thinking about getting a third. How do I get Mrs. G onboard with that?

:-?

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • wallyjarwallyjar Posts: 123
    Large and Medium.  Would like to add small!

·
  • td66snrftd66snrf Posts: 774
    XL an L
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
    ·
    Griffin said:

So you have the new XXL?

I've got a large and a mini, just started thinking about getting a third. How do I get Mrs. G onboard with that?

Funny, I got in a bit of a heated discussion at the Toronto Fest with the Canadian distributor. They said they are scheduled to get one in September for beta test. I told them I wanted it and they said they couldn't sell it. I said I wanted it and it went bad from there. It's not officially available yet so no I don't have one. My wife bought me the first large and was totally onside with the XL. I got a small without permission and she wasn't too bad about that. The medium made her a bit unhappy. The mini was a gift from some fellow eggers. I bought another large and that pushed her over the edge. The last two larges were to replace a burnt up gasser as part of our insurance claim. I've been gasserless for six years

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,742

^:)^ ^:)^

Only a large and a small, does the group swing rack apparatus count for something

;)
    ·
  • dougbackerdougbacker Posts: 277
    Large and a getting to be a REAL used Mini. The Large mainly only gets used on the weekends.

--------------------------------------------------------
    South Dakota
    KBØQBT
    Large BGE, 
    Mini BGE
    36" Blackstone Griddle
    Phoenix Gasser
    Cyber Q WIFI

And a deck box full of toy's

·
  • stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,300

Med, Large, and XL for me......used to have a Mini too.

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter

·
  • HicHic Posts: 350
    Large, Medium, Small and a Mini here.

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
    Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

·
  • XL and Medium for me. Not sure I'll add anymore.  The Medium is plenty mobile to travel with and the XL is a beast.  That being said, Little Steven is my hero. 

"Where the weak grow strong and the strong grow great, Here's to "Down Home," the Old North State!"

Med & XL

·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,441
    Griffin said:

So you have the new XXL?

If she's still in Atlanta get it today, bring it home and put it out of the way somewhere where she won't notice it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Griffin said:

So you have the new XXL?

If she's still in Atlanta get it today, bring it home and put it out of the way somewhere where she won't notice it.

I like your thinking then you slowly move it closer and when questioned you say "what that old thing I thought I told you about that". I've tried it several times only thing it worked on was a thermapen, the rest didn't go so smooth.
    ·