Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Deliveries from the Mothership

2»

Comments

• tamu2009tamu2009 Posts: 275
    I got the egg, plate setter, ash tool, grate lifter, starter cubes and charcoal for $800. Find a new dealer....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    ·
  • grillman65grillman65 Posts: 54
    A dealer I talked to has them for $869. which includes the large egg, nest, and assembily. Or you can exchange the nest for something else worth $150.  I have yet to buy one.
    LBGE, Tobaccoville,NC
    ·
  • brycosbrycos Posts: 137
    they would have to double their cost (if not triple) to make it worth the dealer's time
    ·