Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggsitter is hooked; Intro & Pictures

Well, long story short I am holding/storing an LBGE for a friend as they are downsizing to a small condo for a few years.I decided to try her out, and there is absolutely no chance they are getting this back. Or more realistically, I will need to buy one the second before the owner takes it back.

I'm officially hooked. 

In my very short time of ownership I have made excellent cedar planked salmon, ABTs, veggies, and took a shot at BBs last weekend. Sunday I did low n slow 3/1/1 baby back ribs, sipped some IPAs, and read this forum all day. A lot of great information on here. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to contribute as I'm still learning but I look forward to being active on the forums.

LBGE:

Cedar Planked Salmon:

Black Bean Tacos and Wok Veggies:

BB Ribs 3/1/1:
Removed membrane, rubbed with yellow mustard, used homemade rub, chilled overnight, 3hrs indirect with hickory, 1hr wrapped in foil with apple juice, 1 hr direct all at 240 degrees.

Any advice and input is appreciated. On my to-buy list are a thermapen and pizza stone. 

------------
Beers & BBQ

Comments