Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Platesetter or PSWoo3?

Options

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this.  I currently own a 13" heavy kiln/pizza stone that I think would fit in either a spider or PSWoo3 from CGS.  I don't have a platesetter and was thinking of getting one but then thought for the same price, would the PSWoo3 be a better option?  I could use it to raise my cooking surface for direct raised, also do indirect with my 13" stone in the lower portion, place my pizza stone on top for pizza cooks, and even do a small grate in the spider portion of this to do very low direct searing.  I also got into the extender group buy so I don't need the full adjustable rig at this time.  Would you still get the platesetter or just go with the Woo3 and gain some flexibility to do raised indirect?

Any thoughts or am I missing something?

Comments