Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ATL area mini

Options
TN_Egger
TN_Egger Posts: 1,120

Just browsing on CL and noticed this ...$350 for a new mini 

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/for/3850063602.html

Signal Mountain, TN

Comments

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Does anyone know off hand what the price is for one new from a dealer?  Isn't it about $350??  

Hmmmm...says he won it.  I wonder how that works with the warranty since there is no receipt involved. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    New egg is 400-420. Nest is 45. Charcoal is 20.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    What?  The lump isn't WG?  FORGET IT!!
    Flint, Michigan
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Chubbs said:
    Thanks Chubbs.  I suppose this isn't a bad deal.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Chubbs said:

Emphasis on NEW. New bigger handle, double hinges, SS grate as opposed to porcelain, and new nest as opposed to the circular one that has cause eggs to crack when they expand. I have found the older model for less, but if you want a brand new one like the pic, my previous post is the approx pricing I found when I  bought a month or two ago.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • bbqlearner
    bbqlearner Posts: 760
    Options
    Chubbs said:
    Chubbs said:

Emphasis on NEW. New bigger handle, double hinges, SS grate as opposed to porcelain, and new nest as opposed to the circular one that has cause eggs to crack when they expand. I have found the older model for less, but if you want a brand new one like the pic, my previous post is the approx pricing I found when I  bought a month or two ago.
    +1 that's the price I found when buying mine a month or two ago as well but if you can find it with discount or special, probably can get it around $400.

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts