Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

I MADE IT!

Hello from Charleston, SC!  Long time lurker and first time poster.  Just a quick hello.  I have owned an egg for 6 months and couldn't be happier.  Equally impressed with this forum.  I love the patience shown to the noobs that don't read back for the same old questions.  I love the humor and running gags that have developed over the long relationships that some of you have established (mangrates...)  Some recent threads have been especially good:  WWGW customer service and swing grates.  Those got kind of heated but remained respectful for the most part.  I will post pictures when they warrant but won't when they don't ( i love butts too but come on, we all have one).  I'm just really exited to share and become a part of this great community.  Talk soon.  Fin
MBGE in Charleston

Comments