Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I MADE IT!

Hello from Charleston, SC!  Long time lurker and first time poster.  Just a quick hello.  I have owned an egg for 6 months and couldn't be happier.  Equally impressed with this forum.  I love the patience shown to the noobs that don't read back for the same old questions.  I love the humor and running gags that have developed over the long relationships that some of you have established (mangrates...)  Some recent threads have been especially good:  WWGW customer service and swing grates.  Those got kind of heated but remained respectful for the most part.  I will post pictures when they warrant but won't when they don't ( i love butts too but come on, we all have one).  I'm just really exited to share and become a part of this great community.  Talk soon.  Fin
MBGE in Charleston

·

Comments

• r270bar270ba Posts: 763
    Welcome… I love Charleston!
    Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,821
    Welcome. Sounds like you will fit right in.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    So whats next on your egg?  Welcome aboard Fin, looking forward to seeing some of your fine cooking here!!
    ·
  • AcnAcn Posts: 969
    r270ba said:

Welcome… I love Charleston!

^This

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

·
  • bbqlearnerbbqlearner Posts: 736
    Welcome!

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts

·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,930
    Enough with the welcomes...

Post some damn pics!

;)

Welcome!
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,320
    Welcome! You may think there is a running gag between Cen-Tex and me but I really do hate the guy.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,974
    hapster said:

Enough with the welcomes...

Post some damn pics!

;)

Welcome!

+ 1. :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,578
    Welcome!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • finsterfinster Posts: 131
    best i can do on short notice.image
    014.JPG 1.3M
    MBGE in Charleston

·
  • Welcome! You may think there is a running gag between Cen-Tex and me but I really do hate the guy.
    Jealousy is not hatred, Steven. It's just jealousy 

·
  • Welcome. If you can read through swing rack AND Wicked Good, then you have seen the worst.................well maybe not the worst but you are initiated. 

·
    I forgot!  I am a MBGE owner and checked in at CGW after reading the swing rack thread.  Big news for us small eggs in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!  
    MBGE in Charleston

·
    I forgot!  I am a MBGE owner and checked in at CGW after reading the swing rack thread.  Big news for us small eggs in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!  
    MBGE in Charleston

·
  • Nice shot, but do you use that pin wheel, for keeping your temp? Im to cheap to get a real one, just wondering how you utilize it and if it works good? Welcome sir hope you have fun. 
    ·
  • MrossMross Posts: 335
    Finster I will be in your neck of the woods Friday for a week. Family reunion on IOP. Just a small word of advice. Don't listen to a thing them Texas boys say! They think they invented BBQ. We know better!
    Duncan, SC
    ·
  • GA_DawgsGA_Dawgs Posts: 273
    Glad to welcome another new member. Seems like more and more over the past few weeks!
    ·
  • MrossMross Posts: 335
    @ga dawgs egg feasts are in full swing right now. Lots of people discovering the Egg.
    Duncan, SC
    ·