Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Way to do Salmon

Options
I've done Salmon cedar planked, directly grilled, and with the DIzzy Pig Raging River recipe. 

Looking for something new to do Salmon tonight. Any suggestions?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas

Comments

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    We've done cedar plank with DP Pineapple head. We've also done a thin coating of dijon mustard topped with brown sugar (both on the cedar planks and direct). Not sure it those qualify as new or not?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Try it en papillote. Wrapped in parchment paper with some butter and herbs. Look online for the method

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    Options
    encrusted in salt, salmon papillotte,  stuffed salmon in phyllo dough, salmon and potato pie. i made a pie once with salmon and turkey stuffing with a tomato dill sauce.
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it