Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

egghead weightloss competition weigh in Monday

12345679»

Comments

• J_QueJ_Que Posts: 201
    I'm moving in the wrong direction. Set up a bet with a friend that I could loose more weight then him in a 3 month period and I've already gained 3 pounds. :((
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me.
    ·
  • JayHawkEyeJayHawkEye Posts: 170
    I'm holding steady right at the 170 mark (which was my target weight before the comp). Some days above, some days below. My family and I are on day 68 of the 100 day burpee challenge. Not doing much cardio right now, but lifting, mowing, golfing are helping.
    "Take yourself lightly, but what you do seriously." - M. Martin XL BGE - Johnston, IA
    ·
  • WELL DONE EVERYONE!  I am aiming to lose a little, I've let myself just float for awhile, and I wanted to share with everyone that Beachbody is a GREAT place to find workout programs that you can do at home :)  I am a beachbody coach, so if anyone has questions, feel free to ask!

Iowa, 1 BGEXL, 1BGEMiniMax, a truck, a camper and some horses and atvs :D Let's play!
    ·
  • also, you can look me up as a beachbody coach at www.beachbodycoach.com/JNJGoeders
    Iowa, 1 BGEXL, 1BGEMiniMax, a truck, a camper and some horses and atvs :D Let's play!
    ·